Monday, October 5, 2009

Foot Print

This is my footprint. It is a good representation of what my life truly is, busy. I have always been a busy person so my foot print is an example of my life. I have a softball, snowmobile, gun, tent, cookies, cupcakes, fishing, Ford symbol, books, and picture frames to show my interests. The background is in blue which happens to be my favorite color. This art project would be a great project to do in the first few weeks of school. This will allow students to express themselves in a natural way and allow the teacher to get to know their students. Students don't have any rules that are associated with this project except that they have to use different media. This can be done with younger students at the age of 6 or 7 along with students that are in high school. All the teacher would have to do is change the requirements a little bit and this would be a fun project for any age of a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment